Tuesday 22 April 2008

It's time I shared some of my wedding knowledge!

So, here it is, the first of my blogs to help those of you getting married or involved in the planning process. As a wedding & events planner I have lots of tips and advice on how to plan your wedding or event with less stress and more money in your pocket. I will be providing tips and solutions to all parts of the wedding planning process and will be updating you on my day to day antics as I plan other people's events.

Everytime I come across something new that I think should be shared, I will let you know.

When I try something new and want to share, I will let you know.

When I have got something wrong, I might not be so quick to let you know.

I hope you enjoy my blogs and that I can help you plan a successful and unique event.

Ruth

www.finesseplanning.co.uk

No comments: