Thursday 15 October 2009

A Cotswold Dream wedding

I've been so busy over the summer I've not had a chance to show highlights of some of the weddings I've worked on,so now it's time to put that right.
Back in August I was lucky enough to go back to Kingscote Barn in Tetbury for Emma and Luke's wedding
Kingscote Barn is a perfect wedding location as it's natural stonework and wooden floors allow any colour or theme to take hold.

Emma had chosen a heart theme with a country twist in pinks and creams and I am sure you will agree, that Emma and the venue looked gorgeous.

The photography was done by the very talented Sarah Cameron and their photos are just gorgeous, have a look at her blog to she her shots from the day. Below are the photos that I took of the reception
I wish Emma and Luke a life full of as many laughs as there were on their special day!








No comments: