Friday 16 October 2009

A red and white theme wedding

In August I had the pleasure of working with a lovely couple Jo and Nev on their wedding at Great Tythe Barn in Tetbury.

I had met Jo the year before as she was a bridesmaid at another of my weddings and it was because of this, she saw how valuable it was to have a wedding planner and for someone to oversee their day.

The ceremony and reception were all in one place and everything went to plan, even the rain disappeared at the right points and everyone had a fantastic day. The highlight was the sky lantern release at night.
nb. Only plan a lantern release which is overseen by a professional who knows what they're doing.

Here are a few shots from their reception that I took.










I wish Nev, Jo and their gorgeous little girl Ruby the best of luck in the future life together.

No comments: